Dr. Mark Strehlow
Dr. Mark Strehlow has had a passion for Age Management Medicine for over 15 years now and is considered one of the Midwest’s leading experts in this field. He has had extensive training at the world renowned Cenegenics Medical Institute in Las Vegas and has been active in the Age Management Medicine Group and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
He graduated from the University of Kansas Medical School and had been a Board Certified Family Medicine specialist with one of the largest and most respected practices in the Kansas City area for over 25 years.
Dr. Mark has been involved in clinical research for a number of years and co-authored the abstract-Poster Presentation “A Clinical Trial to Assess, Stratify, and Monitor the Risk of Prescription Opioid Abuse and Misuse in the Primary Care Setting” presented at the 2010 American Academy of Pain Medicine Meeting.
Dr. Mark was honored to be a nominated finalist for Kansas Family Physician of the Year in 2006. He has enjoyed his position as Associate Clinical Professor, University of Kansas School of Medicine where he has been active in teaching medical students and residents. He is also currently involved in teaching area physicians in the principles and practices of Age Management Medicine including the use of Bioidentical Hormones.
He has been named in consecutive years to the Patient’s Choice Award as one of the Top Physicians in the Midwest achieving the highest ratings in independent patient satisfaction surveys. He also won the Compassionate Doctor Recognition award multiple years.
Dr. Mark has been the Medical Director of Rock Creek Wellness for the past 14 years.
He is married with 8 children and lives on a 40 acre working farm in the Leavenworth County area.
*Dr. Mark Strehlow is currently at capacity and unable to take new patients, however he is happy to refer you to his associate Dr. Mark McPhee or his P.A. Kathyrn Rezac, both of whom he collaborates with on all patients as the overseeing Medical Director.
Areas of Expertise
- Age Management Specialist
- Graduate of the University of Kansas School of Medicine
- One of the Midwest’s leading experts in the field of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Extensive training at the world renowned Cenegenics Medical Institute of Las Vegas
- Member of The Age Management Medical Group, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and American Academy of Family Physicians
- Botox and cosmetic fillers for facial rejuvenation and anti-aging skin care
- Certified in Laser Technology
- Patient’s Choice Award (2008-2011, 2013)
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013)
Contact our wellness center to schedule your consultation today!