Prescription care for fine facial wrinkles and irregular pigmentation
*ReFissa is the first and only tretinoin cream that may be able to treat your fine facial wrinkles, blotchy hyperpigmentation, and tactile roughness in people with normal to dry skin.
As you age, your skin produces less and less collagen. *ReFissa contains tretinoin, a prescription-strength form of vitamin A that may work deep at the skin’s cellular level to increase collagen production.
Contact Rock Creek Wellness at 913-727-7700 today to learn more and see the results of ReFissa for yourself!
The FDA has approved Refissa for the treatment of fine facial wrinkles, irregular pigmentation, and rough skin.
*In a clinical study:
- 71% of women saw improvement in their fine facial wrinkles
- 83% saw improvement in irregular pigmentation
ReFissa is prescribed by dermatologists to:
- *Diminish fine facial wrinkles
- *Fade irregular pigmentation due to sun damage
- *Smooth your skin so it’s softer to the touch
ReFissa is different because:
- It’s available by prescription only
- (It’s clinically proven to be effective and it’s approved by the FDA
- It’s the only 0.05%-strong prescription tretinoin cream that’s fragrance-free with a moisturizing, emollient base
- Contains tretinoin, a prescription-strength form of vitamin A
- Works deep at the skin’s cellular level 5
- (Increases collagen, which the body produces less of with age
- Is approved by the FDA for fine facial wrinkles, irregular pigmentation and rough skin
*Individual results may vary.