Here at Rock Creek Wellness, we’re proud of the fact that people in Leawood and Overland Park trust us as their local wellness center. With life expectancy increasing every year, many people in their 40s and 50s are looking forward to many decades of time with their loved ones. This has led to an increased interest in age-management treatments that can help both men and women look and feel much younger than their age!
Our age management services include external procedures like laser skin treatment as well as internal procedures like hormone therapy. No matter what your preference is when it comes to age management, our skilled doctors and staff would love to provide you with a host of options that may be able to improve your appearance. Contact us to schedule your consultation today!
Why Consider Hormone Therapy?
Perhaps you’ve only heard of hormone therapy in passing, and aren’t really sure what benefits this age management treatment could bring to your own life. Here at Rock Creek Wellness in Leawood, we’ve helped hundreds of men and women feel better and start living life to the fullest through our hormone therapy services. How? By addressing these signs of hormonal imbalance and deficiencies:
- Men – Muscle loss, weight gain, fatigue, sleep problems, gynecomastia (growth of male breasts), lower sex drive, depression, hair loss, and erectile dysfunction.
- Women – Depression, hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal discomfort during intercourse, osteoporosis, weight gain, urinary problems, lower sex drive, and memory loss.
What Are Hormone Pellets?
There are several different types of hormone therapy available for men and women looking to treat these symptoms. Here at Rock Creek Wellness, we have to different levels at which patients can enter our hormone therapy program: the Premier Age-Management Program and our Pellet Hormone Therapy Optimization Program.
The pellet hormone therapy program has become increasingly popular over the past few years, due to the fact that it offers several distinct benefits over other types of therapy.
- Convenient – Unlike topical hormone products or injection therapies, pellet hormone therapy is quite a bit more convenient in the sense that they only have to be administered once every couple of months. In most cases, hormone pellets in women last up to four months and in men, up to six months.
- Safe – The most successful hormone replacement therapies tend to be those ones that help the body maintain constant levels of either male or female hormones. With pellets, hormones are delivered directly to the blood stream in a constant manner so that optimal results are possible.
- Price – If you’re seeking hormone therapy to help deal with some of the negative, age-related symptoms mentioned above, pellet delivery systems have been shown to be one of the most efficient treatments for the cost.
Rock Creek Wellness Is Leawood’s Source For Hormone Therapy
There’s no reason for you to spend your golden years feeling like a shell of your former self. If you’re ready to start looking and feeling better than you have in years, book your hormone therapy consultation with Rock Creek Wellness today. Our skilled medical professionals would love to discuss your goals for health and age-management, and recommend the treatment plan we feel would be best for you. Contact us today!